LATEST NEWS - April 2015
NEED TO MAKE LARGE QUANTITIES OF AGGREGATES - this is the biggest screen in the Precisionscreen Mobile Range!
- 20x8 triple deck horizontal Screenbox (480 square feet screening area)
- Hydraulic Levelling under carriage, so the Plant can be level anywhere on quarry floor, maximising material flow efficiency and screening
- 4 Hydraulic jacking legs for extra support
- 4 Conveyors are hydraulically folding
- 2 of the side conveyors Radial hydraulically by the touch of a lever maximising Stockpile Capacity
- Conveyors can lift up and down to various discharge heights
- Two Discharge conveyors have maximum height of 6m and two at 5m
- All discharge conveyors are 900mm wide and adopt the revolutionary 'sealed conveyor' system, maximises full use of the belt width with no need for skirting
- 1800mm Wide feed conveyor
- Hydraulically folding Catwalks- to Australian standard 800mm wide
- Radio Remote control
- Can increase the screenbox speed via remote control
The Precisionscreen range of mobile low power requirement sand and gravel-washing equipment includes the very efficient SRD180 and the SRD240x Bucket Wheel De-Waterers. These efficient units can be powered directly from the hydraulic power pack fitted to the screening plant they are working alongside or alternatively a diesel/hydraulic or electric/hydraulic power pack.
The SRD180 Dewaterer is capable of manufacturing coarse and fine grade sand simultaneously. It is also possible to manufacture a super fine product if desired. The unique submerged back screw available on the SRD180 greatly assists in floating off organic silts etc. and allows for enormous effluent water overflow area and ensures excellent de-watering capacity. The unique polyurethane bucket inserts assist in the low maintenance and efficient de-watering.
The Precisionscreen SRD240x mobile sand washing plant incorporates similar features used on the successful SRD180 plant by way of the Dual Bucket wheel, large weir area and submerged screw. These original features are coupled with new ideas delivered on the one movable machine.
The SRD240x can be easily moved between sites if needed on its road registered chassis. The wash plant can be tailor built to suit each application and you have the option of selecting the individual components you need.
Sandvik QE440 Mobile Scalper
The Sandvik QE440 has been developed over the last 18 months through Sandvik's acclaimed R&D programme. Based on in-depth customer and market analysis the QE440 is designed to deal with customer's real requirements, which traditional screening solutions are unable to adequately cater for.
- Class leading total scalping area of 5.5 x 1.75m / 5 x 1.75m (18 x 6' / 16.5 x 6') allows for enormous rates of production
- Capable of being fed by large crushers, yet precise enough to produce accurate aggregates, and tough enough to recycle mixed materials
- Heavy duty crusher-type chassis
- Machine designed for efficient fuel economy, and low operating costs
- Fully tracked for on-site mobility
- Screen Size: 5480x1750mm / 18'x6'
- Weight: 37,070kg
- Transport Length: 16.35m
- Transport Width: 3.20m
- Transport Height: 3.50m
Sandvik QE440 in stock now!
Precisionscreen Scheduled Servicing
As part of our dedication to customers to ensure our machines perform with minimal downtime, we are now offering prices for full service kits for your crushing and screening plants, including labour and scheduled oil sampling tests*.
Performing these scheduled and recorded services and oil sampling should reduce downtime, increase productivity and performance of your machines. Additionally, increasing used machine value as the servicing and analysis identifies potential problems before they become major failures and cause unplanned downtime.
Contact our after sales support team today for prices for complete kits* at each scheduled servicing intervals, including labour by one of our experienced service technicians. We can schedule the service around your operational times to again, save down time.
*Labour costs for servicing engine or hydraulics system only
Additional work carried out at standard Precisionscreen rates
Travel time to and from site not included in service kit and labour costs
Precisionscreen RTS80 Radial Stockpiler
The RTS80 Stockpiler allows the operator to maximize his stockpiling capabilities with the radial motion of the conveyor and still have ease of mobility with track undercarriage. This is a must have unit for any big operation and can handle a wide variety of materials such as crushed rock iron ore. The machine can be easily moved round site and can be set up in 10mins. The unit folds up hydraulically and can be transported easily from site to site.
Features & Values:
- Easy to move round site
- Hydraulically folding for ease of set-up
- Large Stockpile Capacity
- Multiple discharge heights (hydraulically adjusted)
- Large steel feedboot
- Galvanised box section for moving legs
- Heavy Steel structure design
- Can radial hydraulically to maximize stockpile capacity
Precisionscreen Pugmill Blades
Our experienced engineering team have recently improved the design
and manufacture of our Pugmill blades, modifying our new blades to be 30% thicker, manufactured with an increased 20% chrome content therefore, offering expected 20% longer life and improved performance. The blades are still competitively priced!
We also stock and supply parts for all other critical and operational
parts for these Pugmill machines.
LATEST NEW ARCHIVE MARCH 2015 FEBRUARY 2015 JANUARY 2015 DECEMBER 2014 NOVEMBER 2014 OCTOBER 2014 SEPTEMBER 2014 AUGUST 2014 JULY 2014 JUNE 2014 MAY 2014 APRIL 2014 MARCH 2014 MAY 2013 DECEMBER 2012