LATEST NEWS - APRIL
NEW SANDVIK QJ341+ MOBILE JAW CRUSHER
Jaw Crusher: 1200 x 750 mm / 47" x 29"
The Sandvik QJ341+ is a new addition to Sandviks bestselling QJ341 jaw crusher range. This model will come with the added benefit of a double deck pre-screen as standard. This will enable the removal of a large amount of fines to increase your throughput resulting in greater efficiency, higher productivity and less wear on the crusher. This will be particularly effective in quarrying applications where you have a high proportion of fines in the feed material.
- Large 1200 x 750 mm / 47" x 29" feed opening forhighest rates of production in its class.
- Fitted with a double deck pre-screen for efficiency and greater productivity.
- Load control system for feeder drive to ensure continuous, uninterrupted crushing.
- Steep dirt chute for faster fines transfer increasing the ability to deal with sticky material.
- Telescopic natural fines conveyor for greater stockpiling capabilities.
- Self locking hopper, for quick and safe set-up from ground level.
- Full PLC control system and Danfoss colour screen allowing visual data output of all plant operating parameters.
PRECISIONSCREEN SM1580 CONVEYOR
- Australian built and designed
- Triple seal bearings
- Fully galvanised chassis
- Aluminium side rails
Precisionscreen SM Conveyor Range
STOCKPILE CAPACITIES & SPECS
BELT MAX DISCHARGE HEIGHT ANGLE/
DEG OF INCLINE
STATIC STOCKPILE CAPACITY STOCKPILE THROUGH 60° SM450W 30 650mm 4500mm 27° 95m³ 255m³ SM650 40 650mm 6800mm 29° 285m³ 740m³ SM750 50 650mm 7800mm 29° 450m³ 1200m³ SM1580 50 800mm 6900mm 24° 360m³ 1050m³ SM1090 80 900mm 9600mm 20° 1065m³ 3300m³ SM10120 80 1200mm 9600mm 20° 1065m³ 3300m³
The QA451 represents the second generation product with numerous product refinements, whilst retaining the triple deck screen box that enables it to produce up to four different product types plus one oversize.
Designed with maximum productivity, the QA451 incorporates a large feed hopper, two large screen boxes and extended conveyors that afford massive stockpiling capabilities.
- Triple deck 6 x 1.5 m / 20' x 5' equivalent Doublescreen with four hydraulic folding product conveyors allowing four accurately sized products to be produced.
- Hydraulic folding oversize conveyor which features both hydraulic raise lower and hydraulic slew functions eliminating the need for a crane on site and minimising relocation time between sites.
- Heavy duty feeder conveyor drive system for increased machine throughput.
- Oversize chutework has a 40% larger cross section area to eliminate bottle necks and material restrictions.
- Capable of working alongside large jaw crushers, yet precise enough to produce accurate aggregate products.
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors.
- Fully tracked for on-site mobility, easily transported between sites.
SCORPION PUGMILL & HTS-50
HORIZONTAL TRANSFER SYSTEM
The Precisionscreen Scorpion Pugmill is a very versatile machine that can be adapted to work with various applications for mixing.
- PLC control system allows the ability to select different product mixes at the touch of a button
- Automatic start up feature
- User friendly interface, easy to navigate
- IFM CR1081 control panel
HTS-50 - Horizontal Transfer Station
Precisionscreen HTS-50 has been designed to meet the growing demands of the industry in providing high quality blended roadbase materials. It works in conjunction with the Scorpion Pugmill PLC to deliver an economical solution with a small footprint and ease of mobility.
- 4 load cells
- On-board control cabinet for each load cell
- Inspection door each end of the silo for easy access
- 8 inch fixed speed belly screw, hydraulically driven with quick release connection hoses
- Large on-board Air Filter
- Ability to blow powder into the silo with camlock connections
- Legs are telescopic with wind down feet for operation. Aids quick and easy set-up onsite
- Compact transport mode
SANDVIK QE141 SCALPER
Screen Size: 5480x1750mm / 18'x6
Designed as a multipurpose machine, the QE141 can scalp large infeed materials, yet also double as a fine grading screen for a wide range of materials including topsoil, waste and crusher run.
The QE141 is one of the most versatile, user-friendly mobile scalpers on the market and its multipurpose "bullet-proof" design makes it ideal for quarry operators or contractors in need of a compact, reliable and truly mobile solution to their screening requirements.
- Massive stockpiling capability
- Independent feeder and main conveyor drives
- User-friendly colour-coded control panel with sequential start up for ease of operation
- Hydraulically opening side doors and powerpack swing out facility for ease of maintenance
- Radio remote control tracking and tipping grid functions
- Easily transported and maneuvered with minimal set-up time
Second Hand Machines Available for Sale
Sandvik QH440 Cone
Max Feed Size: 215mm
METSO ST3.8 SCREEN
Screen: 5480 x 1524mm
Sandvik QA331 Screen
Screen: 4267 x1524mm
Sandvik QI441 HS Impact Crusher
Precisionscreen Scorpion Pugmill
Finlay Trommel 790
Screen: 6800 x 2000mm
Do you have second hand equipment to sell? Give us a call today about our equipment marketing services!
Machines Available for Hire
Precisionscreen offers a wide range of machines available to hire; from track mounted crushers, screens and scalpers we have the right machine to cater for any job.
HIRE NOW AND START PRODUCING!