LATEST NEWS - February 2015
Precisionscreen has an extensive HIRE FLEET available throughout Australia. Including:
- Mobile Jaw Crushers
- Mobile Impact Crushers
- Mobile Screens
- Sand Washing Plants
- Mobile Cone Crushers
- Vertical Shaft Impactors
- Mobile Scalpers
- Stockpilers & Conveyors
Our hire fleet ranges from older models through to the very latest. We can offer machines for long and short hire periods or multiple and single machine hire.
Don't wont to give us back our machine? Ask our sales team about hire rebate options to make buying your hire machine more affordable.
Precisionscreen PV350 VSI
Precisionscreen PV350 VSI fitted with a C18 engine. Available for hire now!
The Precisionscreen PV350 VSI provides the solution for stage four aggregate crushing. As many crushing contractors are finding, shape of aggregate is the key to success.
Precisionscreen have used innovative design and technology to bring the Precisionscreen PV350 VSI to the Australian Quarry Industry. Built in Brisbane to suit Australian conditions this vertical shaft impactor incorporates some unique features.
- PV350 Crushing Chamber with Hydraulic Head Lift
- FlowStream technology allows material to stream down bypassing the rotor
- 400Kw dedicated to the Rotor Drive
- Rotor speed adjustable
- Hopper opening of 2500x1300mm (hopper suitable for feed via secondary or tertiary crusher)
- 3 ply Main Conveyor belt (1000mm)
- 3 ply Heavy Feeder belt
- Dust Suppression
- Extended tail conveyor
Sandvik QI240 HS
Sandvik QI240 HS Impact Crusher available for hire.
The Sandvik QI240 impact crusher has been built utilising market leading Sandvik Impactor technology which has enabled the development of a fully mobile, compact impact crusher.
It features the Sandvik CI411 PriSec impact crusher, which has been designed to work either in a primary or secondary capacity. It can operate either independently or in conjunction with other members of the Sandvik crushing & screening line in recycling or construction applications. The compact dimensions of the QI240 impact crusher make it perfect for sites where space is limited.
Sandvik QI240 Impact Crusher Features:
- Patented design to work either in a primary or secondary capacity
- Underpan feeder for maximum belt protection and to eliminate any spillage issues generally associated with impact crushers
- Hydraulic raise and lower on the main conveyor for relieving rebar blockages in recycling applications
- Overband magnet, pre screen, natural fines conveyor, ceramic blow bars and remote control fitted as standard
- Choice of pre screen media, which provides the flexibility to suit any application
- User friendly PLC control system and colour screen for ease of operation
- Variable tip speed from 30 to 37 metres / sec enables a wide range of product gradations to be achieved from the touch of a button
- Easy access to the engine compartment for increased serviceability
Precisionscreen PS480t Horizontal Screen
Precisionscreen PS480t Horizontal Screen is available to hire. This machine is packed full of features that makes this plant the perfect choice for the high end producer.
Features and Values:
- 20x8 triple deck horizontal Screenbox (480 square feet screening area)
- Hydraulic Levelling under carriage, so the Plant can be level anywhere on quarry floor, maximising material flow efficiency and screening
- 4 Hydraulic jacking legs for extra support
- 4 Conveyors are hydraulically folding
- 2 of the side conveyors Radial hydraulically by the touch of a lever maximising Stockpile Capacity
- Conveyors can luff up and down to various discharge heights
- Two Discharge conveyors have maximum height of 6m and two at 5m
- All discharge conveyors are 900mm wide and adopt the revolutionary 'sealed conveyor' system, maximises full use of the belt width with no need for skirting
- 1800mm Wide feed conveyor
- Hydraulically folding Catwalks- to Australian standard 800mm wide
- Radio Remote control
- Can increase the screenbox speed via remote control
- Cummins 265hp Engine powerpack
The Sandvik QH440 Mobile Cone Crusher is a tracked, self contained cone crusher with an on board diesel engine.
- The chassis is constructed from a heavy duty 'I' beam to ensure maximum durability.
- Heavy duty, hydraulically positioned feed conveyor with Hardox liners.
- Up and over metal detector to provide ultimate cone protection from tramp material.
- Automated variable speed feed conveyor to ensure maximum production, reduction and shape.
- Remote camera viewing the crushing chamber ensures full visibility without the need to access the crusher.
- Fitted with four jacking legs for additional stability during operation and to assist with maintenance.
- 13 litre diesel engine with direct drive to ensure maximum power delivery and fuel efficiency.
- The machine is designed for ease of mobility, for rapid set up time and transportation.
- The QH440 is fitted with the CH440 Sandvik cone which has a choice of six concaves and a CSS range of 8mm to 48mm allowing a feed size of up to 215mm
- Capable of up to 388 TPH.
Screens and Scalpers
Precisionscreen can offer a large range of Screening & Scalping machines to suit your application.
The Sandvik QA & QE range of scalpers and screens features:
- Double screen technology
- Quick & easy ratchet end tensioning system
- Fully adjustable screen angle setting for any application
- Complete maintenance access for screen mesh maintenance/removal
Mobile screens are available to hire with a variety of sizes available from a traditional 16'x5' (4.8mx1.5m) screening system to triple deck 20'x5' (6x1.5m) equivalent Doublescreen.
Heavy duty scalpers ranging from 18x6 to 16x5 deck sizes are available. These machines are the most versatile in the screening series.
No matter what your application we have the right hire machine for you!
Parts for Fixed and Mobile Plants
Precisionscreen stock and supply numerous types of rollers, rubbers and drums to assist and improve your conveyor requirements. These rollers are suitable for extensive range of mobile and static crushing, screening and conveying equipment.
- Poly wing and centre rollers: Lighter for ease of installation and noise reduction with improved sealing systems for working in Australian conditions
- Guide rollers and tracking rollers: Stop spillage and reduce belt wear through the use of guide and tracking rollers for improved performance
- Rubber disc return rollers and replacement poly discs: Improve the performance and wear life of your return rollers with disc return rollers and PS designed replacement poly discs
- PS manufactured drive and idle drums: Australian designed and manufactured drums with options of lagged drive or crowned idle drums
- Rubber and skirting systems: Precisionscreen offer a range of skirting rubbers, suitable for all conveyors in mining, quarrying or recycling operations. Speak to one of our representative regarding our PS designed skirting systems, as used on our PS480 20x8 screening plant. Improved skirting maintenance reduces spillage or contamination of product while improving the performance or durability of your operational units.
Contact our after sales team today for further details and quotations.