LATEST NEWS - JANUARY 2016
Engineering in motion
At the hart of the Sandvik Sandvik QA441 is the Patented Doublescreen box, featuring two independent double deck screen boxes. The primary screen works as a fines extractor, whilst the secondary screen operates as a grader.
The QA441 offers a screening solution no other mobile double deck can provide as its two screen boxes offer an unsurpassed level of separation on a wide range of materials, at very high rates of production.
New 2016 model in stock in Qld mid January, book a viewing to see the benefits a Doublescreen can offer. --LEARN MORE
Precisionscreen Scorpion Pugmill PLC
The Precisionscreen Scorpion Pugmill is a very versatile machine that can be adapted to work with various applications for mixing. Capable of doing any main roads requirement or OMC. Also capable of doing cement stabilized applications (with the addition of a cement silo).
Unlike other plants the Scorpion Pugmill has an elevated pug head that discharges the pugged material from a 3.5m height - this feature avoids the issue of segregation on the belt and makes it easier to clean the main belt as the material is carried to the Pug Head dry. This benefit also allows trucks to be loaded directly from the Pug Head and the operator has full control of the material flow from the remote control start/stop action in his loader.
PLC Control System
- Ability to select different product mixes at the touch of a button
- Automatic start up feature
- User friendly interface, easy to navigate
- IFM CR1081 control panel
Scorpion Pugmill with Additive Bin
- Cement silo for stabilization
- Additive bin - access ladders, dust filter & screw flow control
- Additional feed bins to blend products
Scorpion Pugmill with additional feed bins
Sandvik QE441 Mobile Scalper - 2016 New Mobel Upgrade
High performing scalping solution
The QE441 is the largest heavy duty scalper in the Premium range of equipment. Designed for the serious aggregate producer, it has a large crusher-style chassis and is capable of handling the toughest of material in the harshest of environments.
The QE441 can accept even the most robust of infeed material and is now even better suited to your large quarrying, mining and recycling applications. Whether it's working before or after a primary crusher or as a stand-alone unit, the QE441 is designed to deliver high production with clean separation.
- Next generation 1-Series scalper
- Class leading total scalping area of 5.5 x 1.75m / 5 x 1.75m allowing for enormous rates of production
- Capable of being fed by large crushers, yet precise enough to produce accurate aggregates, and tough enough to recycle mixed materials
- Heavy duty crusher-type chassis
- Machine designed for efficient fuel economy, and low operating costs
- Fully tracked for on-site mobility
- Different applications catered for through various screening media
- Capable of operating in the most hostile environments
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Easily transported from site to site
Precisionscreen Conveyor Parts
Precisionscreen stock and supply numerous types of rollers, rubbers and drums to assist and improve your conveyor requirements. These rollers are suitable for extensive range of mobile and static crushing, screening and conveying equipment.
- Precisionscreen Duralite Poly wing and centre rollers: Lighter for ease of installation and noise reduction with improved sealing systems for working in Australian conditions
- Guide rollers and tracking rollers: Stop spillage and reduce belt wear through the use of guide and tracking rollers for improved performance
- Rubber disc return rollers and replacement poly discs: Improve the performance and wear life of your return rollers with disc return rollers and PS designed replacement poly discs
- PS manufactured drive and idle drums: Australian designed and manufactured drums with options of lagged drive or crowned idle drums
- Rubber and skirting systems: Precisionscreen offer a range of skirting rubbers, suitable for all conveyors in mining, quarrying or recycling operations. Speak to one of our representative regarding our PS designed skirting systems, as used on our PS480 20x8 screening plant. Improved skirting maintenance reduces spillage or contamination of product while improving the performance or durability of your operational units.
Jan 2016 Rubber special offer
Ensure your meshes are protected for optimal usage and conveyors running efficiently without spillage by purchasing our special priced items this month. Quote Jan 2016 Newsletter when ordering:
- 12mm capping rubber: Order 2 x full 20m rolls and get additional 1 x 20m roll at no charge
- 12 x150mm skirting: Order 2 x full 30m rolls and get additional 1
- x 30m roll at no charge
12 x 100mm skirting: Order 2 x full 30m rolls and get additional 1 x 30m roll at no charge
- 10 x 100mm skirting: Order 2 x full 30m rolls and get additional 1 x 30m roll at no charge
Offer available for the month of Jan 2016 or until stocks last, must mention this newsletter when ordering.
Precisionscreen Contrator 604
The Precisionscreen Contractor is the perfect machine for screening sand, soil, mulch or compost. The Contractor has lots of features that allows the end user to get the desired results with minimum hassle.
- The hopper has a manual tipping grid to get rid of any large material and has a capacity of 3.5 cubic metres
- The 1 metre feed belt is variable speed controlled
- The 6x4 two deck screenbox has various angles hydraulically controlled to suit a variety of applications
- Ability to run an SM450 radial stockpiler in circuit
- Easy access around the machine & engine for maintenance
- Quick and easy to set up and move from site to site
Sandvik QJ341 Jaw Crusher - 2016 New Model Upgrade
The Sandvik QJ341 Jaw Crusher is the flagship of the range and one of the best selling track mounted jaw crushers in the world today.
The largest in the Sandvik Premium range of jaw crushers, it has been designed to meet the needs of the operator seeking a high performance mobile jaw crusher which is both reliable and durable. With a large feed opening and unique high crushing speed it is capable of delivering high outputs with excellent reduction ratios.
The powerful jaw crusher is capable of handling the most challenging of quarry applications but equally capable in the recycling segment with its large under-belt clearances and is equipped with a hydraulic raise and lower facility on the main conveyor as standard.
QJ341 Mobile Jaw Crusher - Key Features
- The QJ341 features a massive 1200 x 750mm jaw opening designed to tackle the most difficult applications
- Automatic central lubrication system to reduce maintenance time
- Reverse crushing action to relieve blockages, crush sticky problematic materials and asphalt
- Jaw level sensor available for optimum regulation of material flow into the crusher
Precisionscreen TS80 Stockpiler
The TS80 tracked stockpiler is suitable for a wide range of materials including crushed aggregate, top soil, bark, coal, sand & fines. The TS80 is a self propelled machine that allows the operator to maximise stockpile capacity and minimise double handling of the material.
- Easy to move around site
- Can be set up in 10 minutes
- Hydraulically folding for easy transportation
- Large stockpile capacity
- Multiple discharge heights
Crusher Wear Parts
Current stock and new parts arriving Feb 2016:
- Sandvik Q Range mobile jaw, cone and impact crushers
- Sandvik Heavy Range mobile jaw and cone crushers
- Metso HP300, HP400 and HP500 cone crushers
- Hazemag 1010 and 1013 impact crushers
- Metso Nordberg LT1213 impact crusher
- Metso Barmac B Series VSI crusher
- Sandvik Merlin VSI crusher
Second Hand Machines Available for Sale
Rammer BR2155 Rock Breaker
PS480T 20x8 Screen
Sandvik QI240 Impactor
Sandvik QA451 Screen
Super Reclaimer Screen
Sandvik QH440 Cone
Sandvik QJ341 Jaw