LATEST NEWS - MARCH 2016
The Precisionscreen Contractor 6' x 4' mobile screen has been designed for the busy operator with a growing business on the move with the ability to do many diverse screening jobs. Quick and easy to set up and move from site to site, with a 1 metre wide feed belt. The Precisionscreen Contractor is a very versatile machine with a variety of options available.
The Precisionscreen Contractor 604 mobile screen can be modified to include a Precoater adapter kit to help prepare aggregate for use in road construction/asphalt. The adapter kit includes a pump that washes/cleans the dust off aggregate before it enters the precoat tumbler chute, where it is coated in bitumen. This new addition allows the Quarry operator to dust the aggregates before going to the precoater tumble chute. The dust removal phase makes the bitumen adhere to the aggregate better, therefore leading to more efficient use of the liquid and better coverage.
TRIPLE-LIP SEALED BEARINGS
Precisionscreen stocks and supplies Triple-Lip Sealed Bearings, which are perfect for applications where bearings are exposed to heavy dust and water contamination.
- Nitrile rubber, three lipped seal bonded to pressed steel diaphragm:
- Provides excellent dustproofing and waterproofing, thus protecting against contamination by dust or foul water
- The rubber seal extends to the outer circumference of the shielded plate for better sealing performance, and prevents contamination of the bearing by dust or foul water
- Galvanized steel plate construction ensures improved corrosion resistance. Optimal design contributes to enhanced pressure resistance
- Large size range offered, including imperial options.
- Bearings interchangeable with standard items.
- Longer bearing life through superior seal performance
- Extended relubrication intervals, greatly reducing maintenance costs and increased productivity of machinery
- Simple implementation; ready replacement for existing bearing units
- Mounting on the shaft with balled setscrew, providing much greater resistance to loosening
Contact our after sales support team today for your conveyor bearings requirements; we also stock and supply other conveyor parts including couplings, motors and skirting rubber.
NEW SANDVIK QE241 MOBILE SCALPER
The Sandvik QE241 mobile scalper is the most compact model in the Sandvik heavy duty scalper range and is designed to meet the requirements of smaller operators who need a high performing, versatile unit with a smaller operating footprint that is easy to transport.
We have designed the QE241 mobile scalper to suit your requirements and key features include a highly aggressive, heavy duty scalping screen featuring two decks that measure 3.35 x 1.24 m / 11 x 4' (4.3 m2 / 44 sq ft), a jack-up facility for ease of maintenance & integrated hydraulically folding conveyors for quick set-up.
- High performing, versatile scalper ideal for smaller operators.
- Class leading scalping area 4.3 m2 / 44 sq ft.
- Easy-to-use control system with push buttons & sequential start-up.
PRECISIONSCREEN PLC READER
Material weighing on conveyors
Precisionscreen's Australian designed and manufactured PLC reader records tonnes per hour of aggregate or similar materials.
The PLC comes in an enclosure that can be mounted to your screening plant or conveying system. The PLC reader has the function of saving up to 15 records on screen with the option of a Printout facility. This system will give you cumulative totals of each product for the day serving as a good check mechanism and record keeping.
This option is supplied with a weigh scale roller trough system to be made up to measure tonnes per hr and can be customised to suit all conveyors.
SANDVIK CONE CRUSHERS
Sandvik Premium range of Cone Crushers are known for strength and reliability.
- Reliable class leading cone crusher technology
- Productivity enhanced by hydraulically adjustable CSS
- Direct drive improves the efficiency and power transfer
- Hydroset cone adjust system capable of adjustment whilst operational
- Remote camera for visibility of the crushing chamber
- Excellent maintenance and service access
- Engineered for ease of mobility, with a rapid set-up time
- Wide choice of concaves and eccentric bush settings offering customers ultimate flexibility
- CH430 cone
- Max feed size up to 185mm
- Up to 220 tph
- CH440 cone
- Max feed size up to 215mm
- Up to 388 tph
- CS430 cone
- Max feed size up to 360mm
- Up to 344 tph
- CS440 cone
- Max feed size up to 450mm
- Up to 600tph
Second Hand Machines Available for Sale
Roll Sizer RS1500
PS480T 20x8 Screen
Precisionscreen MS65 Conveyor
Sandvik QA451 Screen
Super Reclaimer Screen
Sandvik QH440 Cone
Sandvik QJ341 Jaw