LATEST NEWS - MAY 2015
Built utilising Sandvik's market leading PrisecTM technology, the QI341 is the most versatile, compact mobile impactor in the market today. Capable of operating in primary and secondary applications, it has been designed with productivity, mobility, minimal environmental impact and user friendliness at its core.
The QI341 is available with an optional hanging screen system, which will allow customers an even greater return on investment through the facility to produce accurately sized products for immediate use.
Key Benefits and Features:
- The Sandvik PrisecTM impactor is the most flexible impactor currently available on the market designed to meet tight end product specifications.
- The machine is fitted with a pre-screen to ensure maximum scalping capability in order to prevent any undersize material passing through the impactor, thereby maximising throughput and reducing wear costs. This also allows a specified sized product to
be produced from the natural fines conveyor.
- The QI341 is fitted with an underpan feeder which drastically reduces any spillage issues generally associated with impact crushers. The underpan feeder eliminates the need for skirt rubbers that are normally situated in the severe impact zone of a feed boot.
- The underpan feeder also protects the conveyor belt from high velocity material from the rotor. This material is contained on the wear resistant underpan feeder liners and gently delivered onto the conveyor belt.
- Two hydraulically adjustable apron curtains can be positioned to facilitate the machine's operation as a Primary impactor, however they can also be repositioned to operate as a Secondary impactor to produce much smaller end products.
- All of the above combined with the variable engine speed which gives a tip speed range of 30 m/s to 37 m/s resulting in a wide range product gradations being achievable.
Sandvik QA331 Mobile Screen
The Sandvik QA331 mobile tracked screener has the largest and widest hopper of the Sandvik Q range,complete with a three way split screener.
This robust and highly durable screening plant has been designed specifically for the recycling and contractor market. It comes with a modern, robust I beam chassis ensuring the machine's durability. The high productivity and accurate screening of the Sandvik QA331 mobile screen guarantee to meet the customer's needs.
Sandvik QA331 shown in various applications
Sandvik QA331 Mobile Screen
Precisionscreen MS65 Stockpiler
Precisionscreen stockpilers are designed to produce impressive stockpiling capacities with large stockpile volumes. Precisionscreen's MS65 Stockpiler is available electric & hydraulic drive.
The radial stockpile feature on the MS-Series reduces on site material handling by eliminating the need for continuous movement of material by wheeled loaders. The range of mobile conveyors are designed to work in conjunction with; Screeners, Crushers, Shredders and Washing Equipment.
Precisionscreen MS65 Stockpiler Features and Values:
- Easily tracked in and out of a 40ft container minimising transport costs
- Low cost radial stacker solution
- Reduced operating fuel costs
- Greater operating efficiency
- Highly manoeuvrable on site
- Natural stockpile capacity increased
- Quick set up time
Precisionscreen Scorpion Reclaimer
The Precisionscreen Scorpion Reclaimer 804 has been specially built for the client who needs an efficient and economical screening plant, packed with all the features of bigger plants. The scorpion's unique hinged frame and low profile feed height make it an ideal screening plant for ease of use and movement between sites. Maintenance is a breeze with the ability for ground level access to the screen box.
The Scorpion 804 can be used for a wide variety of materials. There is the option of adding a wash kit to the screen head to convert it to a wash plant for sand and stone. The same machine can also be used a dedicated Precoat plant with precoat pump and tumbler chute.
NEW PRECISIONSCREEN DURALITE ROLLERS
With the machine operator in mind, Precisionscreen stocks Unwelded Wing Rollers utilising the latest technology. The bearing housing and roller skin is made of UHMW plastic to reduce weight, for ease of installation, proven long life and reduced noise during operation. Manufactured with high-quality surface treatment of powder coating on steel tube, it is high anti-corrosion and other benefits include:
- Improved lifetime due to upgraded bearings and labyrinth seals in rollers
- Lower decibel rating when in operation than standard steel roller
- Reduced belt wear from decreased friction forces on belt
- Less weight for ease of installation
These wing rollers come in LHS and RHS and from 20deg to 60deg angles (in 10deg increments), modifiable to wide range of fixed and mobile machinery conveyors.
Contact our after sales team today for further information.
*Must order 6 or more in the one transaction, one discount per customer, while stocks last.