LATEST NEWS - SEPTEMBER 2015
The Sandvik QA331 mobile tracked screener has the largest and widest hopper of the Sandvik Q range, complete with a three way split screener.
This robust and highly durable screening plant has been designed specifically for the recycling and contractor market. It comes with a modern, robust I beam chassis ensuring the machine's durability. The high productivity and accurate screening of the Sandvik QA331 mobile screen guarantee to meet the customer's needs.
Sandvik QE341 Mobile Scalper
The Sandvik QE341 mobile scalper is available to hire or buy.
The Sandvik QE341 mobile scalper represents the most advanced and complete mobile scalper yet designed. Customer feedback has been an integral element in the development of this model and the most sought-after features have been incorporated into this unit.
The 4.7 x 1.5 m screenbox is highly aggressive with 9mm throw operating at over 1000 RPM. This ensures that even the most difficult materials can be handled effectively. Whether it's working before or after a primary crusher or as a stand alone unit, the Sandvik QE341 mobile scalping screen is designed to deliver high production with clean separation, the exceptional on-board conveyors ensure that the delivery is in harmony with the throughput.
- Highly efficient easy-to-use electrical control system with colour coded numerical push buttons for ease of operation.
- Designed to optimise material flow with no bottle necks.
- Heavy duty crusher-type chassis designed to accommodate interchangeable side conveyors and compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations.
- Large capacity wear resistant hopper with one-piece hopper design to minimise set-up time.
Sandvik QA440 Mobile Screen
The Sandvik QA440 mobile screen is available to hire or buy.
Designed with maximum productivity to the fore, the QA440 incorporates a large feed hopper, a pair of large screen boxes and extended conveyors that afford massive stockpiling capabilities.
The operational flexibility of the Sandvik QA440 is enhanced by an exceptionally wide range of optional extras. These include vibrating and tipping grids, mild steel hopper liners, overband magnet, and a reversible side conveyor.
- Unique, independent 6 x 1.5m (20' x 5') equivalent doublescreen box design allows for precision screening, but huge screening area enables high volume production
- Capable of working alongside large jaw crushers, yet precise enough to produce accurate aggregate products
- Modern chassis design ensures in-built machine quality and strength for maximum up-time
- Fully tracked for on-site mobility
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
The FTS75 feeder tracked stockpiler is an excellent solution where the user needs to control the flow of material output. The FTS75 is excellent at holding a buffer of material within the hopper then allowing a regulated flow of material to travel up the main conveyor belt. This particular function means that the conveyor can be used to Feed material onto Screenboxes and Cone Crushers.
Available for hire (option of vibrating grid)!
Precisionscreen screenboxes are designed and manufactured in Australia. They can be used in both mobile and fixed plant with the option of electric or hydraulic drive.
Range of sizes available:
- 6x4 (1800 x 1200mm)
- 8x4 (2400 x 1200mm)
- 10x5 (3000 x 1500mm)
- 20x5 (6000 x 1500mm)
- Custom sizes available
- Two deck
- Triple deck
- Four deck
Download the brochure for more information.