LATEST NEWS - SEPTEMBER
The Precisionscreen HTS-50 has been designed to meet the growing demands of the industry in providing high quality blended roadbase materials. It works in conjunction with the Scorpion Pugmill PLC to deliver an economical solution with a small footprint and ease of mobility. The Horizontal Transfer System with 50 tonne storage capacity (based on GP cement 1.2t/m) has many features making it the right choice for all Road projects and fixed Quarry application.
- Inspection door each end of the silo
- 8 inch fixed speed belly screw, hydraulically driven with quick release connection hoses
- Large on-board air filter
- Legs are telescopic with wind down feet for operation - quick and easy set-up onsite
- Battery box with lockable isolator as standard
- Easy to transport from site to site
SANDVIK QE441 MOBILE SCALPER
Screen Size 5.5 x 1.75m
IN STOCK NOW
Designed for the serious aggregate producer, it has a large crusher-style chassis and is capable of handling the toughest of material in the harshest of environments.
The Sandvik QE441 scalper can accept the most robust of infeed material and is best suited to your large quarrying, mining or recycling applications. Whether it's working before or after a primary crusher or as a stand-alone unit, the Sandvik QE441 scalping screen is designed to deliver high production with clean separation.
SANDVIK QA331 MOBILE SCREEN
Screen Size: 4.3 x 1.5m
SPECIAL SEPTEMBER OFFER - ONE MACHINE ONLY!
The QA331 tracked screen is a robust, highly durable machine, designed specifically for the recycling and contractor market.
The QA331 incorporates a 4.25 x 1.5m two bearing screen box with an adjustable screening angle. The bottom deck has an extra 6 degree angle for ultimate screening performance. This feature coupled with the larger screening surface area, and increased throw on the screenbox, enhances screening efficiency and capacity through the actual screenbox itself.
- High production rate through large 4.25 x 1.5 m screening area, high frequency adjustable angle, double deck screen and an additional 6 degree angle on the bottom deck to produce a "banana" effect to improve efficiency.
- Fully capable of working at the quarry face, inner city development or recycling centre.
- Modern chassis I beam design ensures maximum durability for arduous conditions.
- Fully tracked for on-site mobility.
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors.
- Easily transported from site to site.
- Machine designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs.
During the month of September we are offering a special once off rate on the QA331 in stock QLD. Contact us for further information.
Second Hand Machines Available for Sale
Sandvik QH440 Cone
Sandvik UH440i Cone
Sandvik QA331 Screen
with CTS-50 Silo
Machines Available for Hire
Precisionscreen offers a wide range of machines available to hire; from track mounted crushers, screens and scalpers we have the right machine to cater for any job.
Sandvik QJ341 Crusher
Jaw Crusher: 1200x750 mm
Sandvik QE341 Scalper
Screen Size: 4700x1450mm
Sandvik QH440 Cone
Cone Crusher: CH440
Sandvik QI441 HS
Impact Crusher: 1360x800mm
USED 10x5 TRIPLE DECK SCREENBOX
PV350 VSI Features
- 10x5 triple deck screenbox (used) in stock Wacol
- Complete with subframe
- Hydraulic drive motor
- Clamp rail and bolts
Price: $17,500+gst(Excludes mesh and chutes)
BLAST FROM THE PAST!
One of Precisionscreen's first Trackcrush VSI's going out the door in 2004. This machine is still doing jobs today, 12 years old and still going strong!
This machine has had a bit of a nip & tuck over the years, but the original concept remains strong in our new generation Trackcrush PV350 VSI.