Mobile cone crusher... in Action
HIGH QUALITY CONE CRUSHING
The QH331 is aimed at the operator looking for a compact, high quality mobile cone crusher.
It is fitted with the Sandvik CH430 cone crusher, which comes with a choice of six different crushing chambers and eight bush settings making it one of the most flexible cone crushers in the market today.
The CH430 cone is equipped with a hydroset CSS regulation system that optimises production and keeps track of liner wear. The new direct drive system has replaced the previous hydraulic drive which provides the QH331 a more efficient use of power and consequently enhances its operational capabilities and lowers fuel consumption.
Features and Values:
EQUIPMENT Sandvik CH430 cone crusher CAPACITY (up to) 220 mtph / 242 stph MAXIMUM FEED SIZE 185 mm / 7 ½" ENGINE C9 / C9.3 Acert 261 kW / 350 hp TRANSPORT 14.40m / 47' 3" (l) DIMENSIONS 2.80m / 9' 2" (w)
3.40m / 11' 2" (h) WEIGHT 33,500 kg / 73,855 lbs
- Camera overseeing the crushing chamber allows the operator full visibility of the crushing chamber
- Bridge Coil (up and over) metal detector fitted to the feed conveyor allowing improved stability and controlled detection
- A level sensor above the crushing chamber controls the automated variable speed feed conveyor to ensure maximum production, reduction and shape
- Enhanced user friendly PLC control system and colour screen for ease of operation
- No crusher backing material required allows for quick liner changes and immediate start up once fitted
- Easy access to the engine compartment for easier serviceability