Mobile impact crusher...in Action
The QI440 is a self-propelled tracked impact crusher which has been designed for larger scale operations where high throughput is required.
Its heavy duty chassis has been designed for ease of mobility and yet is able to withstand the toughest of environments. It incorporates the Sandvik CI322 impact crusher which is suitable for a wide variety of applications in demolition, recycling and quarrying.
It is available with an optional double deck hanging screen system, which will allow customers an even greater return on investment through the facility to produce accurately sized products for immediate use.
Features and Values:
- Excellent reduction ratio across a broad spectrum.
- Underpan feeder for maximum belt protection and to reduce any spillage issues generally associated with impact crushers.
- Hydraulic raise and lower on the main conveyor for relieving rebar blockages in recycling applications.
- Overband magnet, pre screen, natural fines conveyor, ceramic blow bars and remote control fitted as standard
- Choice of pre screen media, which provides the flexibility to suit any application.
- Variable tip speed from 30 to 37 metres / sec enables a wide range of product gradations to be achieved from the touch of a button
- User friendly PLC control system and colour screen for ease of operation
- Easy access to the engine compartment for increased serviceability