Precisionscreen has always prided itself in its ability to provide exceptional after sales support and service throughout Australia. We are continually striving to improve our service in order to meet the growing demand in the industry. If you have any queries regarding technical support please do not hesitate to contact our service team:
Global Service Manager
Australian Service Team - Marcus Walker
FREE CALL: 1800 727 991
MOBILE: 0448 027 255
Our Service department includes a full fleet of service vehicles and a team of qualified Diesel technicians, Welders and Fabricators. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide exceptional service and after sales support throughout Australia. We service and supply parts for all major brands including static, semi mobile and tracked mobile plants.
Our list of Services are as follows:
- All major and minor services
- Service and maintenance contracts
- General repairs and maintenance
- Product training
- Hydraulic services
- Welding repairs & bearing changes
- On site diagnostics and repairs
- Safety audits
- Sauer Danfoss (plus1 system) diagnostics & reprogramming
- Lube servicing
- Crusher wear part change outs
- Mesh/Piano wire changes
- Tracking and supply of conveyor belts
- Design services
- Conveyor repair and manufacture
- Roller repair and manufacture
All machines purchased from Precisionsceen include a full Commissioning and setup onsite. Individual operators will be taken through our safety and operating training.
Our Service technicians are always happy to provide our clients with full technical support and assistance.
Let us help save your business money with our extensive industry experience, Call and ask about our competitive service rates!
ROCK BREAKERS & HYDRAULIC HAMMER REPAIRS
Precisionscreen are Rammer & Bretec dealers in Queensland & Papua New Guinea and we can service your breakers to maintain warranty. Additionally, we can repair all other brands & models of rock breakers.
Whether you need your hammer accessed, stripped down, rebuilt, repaired or serviced no job is too big or small for our team. Precisionscreen can service or repair all makes and models of rock breakers from our Wacol workshop or we can come out to your site.
Precisionscreen has a Technical & Training Manager who can provide tailored training packages for your operation. We can visit your site to complete a training assessment that will determine what level of training is required for your machine operators. Alternatively, we can undertake your specific requested training to benefit your operators/staff and company. Each training plan is customised to the knowledge and skill level of current operators and involves traditional class room training as well as practical hands-on activities.
Examples of areas that can be covered:
- Training on specific machinery or an overview of various plants on site
- Safety and hazards
- Machine maintenance and daily checks
- Machine set up, fold up and moving around site
- Basic to complex fault finding techniques and diagnostics
- Tailored training at the request of Mine/Quarry Owners/Managers/Contractors
Benefits from Precisionscreen operator training:
- Decreased down time due to fast recovery of any faults and the ability to immediately start on corrective action as knowledge of machine diagnostics is improved
- Increased productivity as machines are regularly maintained and working at the optimal level
- Improved staff morale
- Decreased operating costs
- Better understanding of machine capabilities
- Improved ability to explain clearly the fault over the phone to Precisionscreens trained service team if more assistance is required
ENGINEERING & DESIGN
Precisionscreen offers comprehensive capability in mechanical engineering design. Our employees make extensive use of advanced software systems for design and drafting, including 3D modelling.
Our team of degree qualified engineers, project managers and technicians have gained many years of experience working to the challenging standards of mining industry. We use extensive knowledge of our team throughout the designing and to understand problems, allow us to work hard for solution.
Precisionscreen can help find the bottle neck in your plant using the Sandvik Plant Designer (flow diagram) software. This tool can help maximise your production and increase running efficiencies. A range of different materials can be chosen with prebaked blast patterns, or alternatively we can create an individual profile specific to your material and feed curve, helping to give more accurate results. Sandvik Plant Designer is also beneficial for Contractor project work- we can simulate the outcome using a Sandvik train of machines providing you with estimated tonnages so you can competitively price the jobs.
- Best crushing and screening methods to achieve outcome
- Maximise tonnages with current machine inventory
- Identify machines required for optimum tonnage for project work
- Workout the bottleneck in the circuit and how to alleviate
- Improve shape of material and quality of Aggregate
- Precisionscreen can then produce a visual outlay drawing of how these mobile/modular machines will link together to achieve the results on the flow diagram.