The UJ640* tracked jaw crusher combines high levels of automation, mobility, flexibility of operation, rapid return on investment, with high quality material production. Purpose designed for the global aggregates industry, this giant of the crushing world delivers astounding rates of production throughout the quarry, open cast site or "Super Quarry".
The UJ640 provides the customer with low energy consumption, ease of transport, and low levels of dust, sound and exhaust emissions.
The UJ640 has proved suitable for:
- Aggregate production
- Surface mining
- Quarried rock
Features and Values:
- Jaw size of 1500mm x 1100mm (60 x 44 inches) allows for exceptional rates of throughput.
- Offers high material reduction values with low jaw plate wear, and yet is still able to accept large material feed size.
- Efficient, rapid and easy set-up and take down for transportation, with no requirement for heavy lifting equipment.
- High return on investment is assured through low cost per ton operation, and long machine life time (10-15years).
- Full operator training and machine commissioning are integral parts of the machine delivery.
- Global aftermarket support with standard stock parts to ensure minimum machine downtime.
- The efficiency of the unit is maximized due to Sandvik's simplified and standardised wear parts being designed to provide the highest levels of performance.
- Very low emissions as is able to operate from electrical mains or from onboard diesel generator.